The old server died and I was unable to retrieve the database for the old forum from it so unfortunately we will have to start again, Luckily enough the forum has never been over busy so we have not lost anything to important but it does mean you will have to re-sign up again as all accounts were also lost.

Any VIP Members, Contact me to upgrade your account to VIP.

I have a lot of work to do in setting everything back up so please have patience

MarkMCFC

SIPTV - Smart IPTV

Some TVs and devices have an app in the store called Smart IPTV (SIPTV)

hqdefault.jpg

To use this app do the following, After you have started the app you are presented with a MAC ADDRESS

Next Visit here http://siptv.eu/mylist

And enter your playlist url you have been provided with and your TV MAC ADDRESS

Fill out the recaptcha and click send

Now Reboot the app on your TV

Hi Mark

i have been using the same playlist url for the last 10 months with the siptv but now when I try load it and reboot I get ‘1 check playlist url!’ Message. 

Any advice?

Thanks

billyrid

You just change the end of your url to match this mate - &type=m3u&output=mpegts

if you cant do it pm me your username

In all fairness, when the output=ts is in the URL instead of output=mpegts, it still shows a channel list, just that none of the channels play... I’ve tested that on my Tv. I’ve had one user who also had that error above, but in his case, his MAC address has changed, like last week. It was an LG smart Tv and in the optionS for SIPTV, there’s an option to keep the MAC address fixed, so this is obviously something that happens from time to Tim. Check if the MAC address shown in SIPTV is the one you’re entering in the website list editor.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dave said:

In all fairness, when the output=ts is in the URL instead of output=mpegts, it still shows a channel list, just that none of the channels play... I’ve tested that on my Tv. I’ve had one user who also had that error above, but in his case, his MAC address has changed, like last week. It was an LG smart Tv and in the optionS for SIPTV, there’s an option to keep the MAC address fixed, so this is obviously something that happens from time to Tim. Check if the MAC address shown in SIPTV is the one you’re entering in the website list editor.

Cheers bud i dont use this app so dont know myself 😉 Although other ppl have defo got it working

Not sure if I need to do something to my url, but is there a way to get the groups back? 

It use to have them all listed there before it went down last off, it is all working since being back up but only have 1 group with all the channels listed.

Is there a way to get them back?

Cheers